Five on Friday {seven twenty four}


Five things I'm loving this Friday...


ONE: Amy Schumer. This movie. And Bill Hader as a leading man. This movie was hilarious but also emotional. Amy is funny and messy and loud, which is my kind of people. Then she turns it on you and gets real and emotional. The Hubbs and I went to see this on a date day and we laughed the entire time. In addition to starring in it, Amy Schumer wrote it, which is totally inspirational to me. It's a must see this summer.

TWO: Spending time with my "sister wives". My neighbors are always up for some fun and when the pregnant one of our group says she needs some girl time without the kids, we are always game. This was a quick trip to Party City, but we totally enjoyed ourselves. It was the perfect selfie opportunity.

THREE: Sunday I made waffles that are grain free thanks to Against All Grain. I have both of her cookbooks and when I want a treat I turn to her for the goods. These waffles are made using a cup of raw cashews, which sounds weird, but they were delicious. I've missed things like waffles since going grain free, and let's be honest, baking from scratch sometimes sucks. But these were super easy and totally worth it.
 
FOUR: This shirt Caitlin found at Forever 21. I wish they had it in my size. "Dear Summer, Stay Forever. XOXO" is a perfect mantra these days as there are just about four weeks left of this blissful summer! Why does it go by so quickly??? We are going to pack in as much fun as we can before school is back to being a priority.

FIVE: This book, Cutting Teeth. I wrote a review, and I'm giving away a copy via Instagram. It's such a good book and has become a new favorite. I loved Julia Fierro's writing style, it was a page turner for sure. Plus I'm a sucker for good book covers and I just love this one. If you need something to read soon, add this to your reading list.


What are you loving this Friday?


LINK UP HERE